Daimler South East Asia Pte. Ltd.
Daimler Singapore is a regional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business inSingapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific & African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer. Job Description
- Assist in the analysis and operational tasks regarding Parts Sales
- Support team in the analysis and pricing of OTDs and lifecycle Pricing initiatives
- Conduct Gap Analysis on the Parts business for Blue Channel and Stockiest
- Assist in the review and audit of Parts Sales & Invoicing
- Support the Parts Sales team in Reporting and Presentations
- Assist in the analysis of the Marketing activities and draft marketing strategy & plan
- Conduct Gap Analysis on the After-Sales Marketing touchpoints
- Research on the gaps for CRM measures for customer services
- Support Marketing in reporting and presentation. Job Requirements:
- Possess pre-Bachelor qualifications and pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Highly motivated independent worker with positive working and learning attitude
- Ability to work in an international and intercultural context
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
Please send your CV directly to Sherlynn Tan at *protected email*.
29 May 19
06 May 19
06 May 19
23 May 19
23 May 19
Share the page