As a Product Designer at Singtel International, you will work closely with the Lead and the Director of Design, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to design usable, useful and engaging products for Singtel Group's 700 million mobile customers around the world.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding business goals and user needs. Communicate with design and various stakeholders (product, business and marketing teams and engineers) to understand and translate requirements into products.
- Designing usable, useful and engaging consumer products. Based on the goals and needs for users, creating user flows, UI specs, interaction design, and mockups as needed.
- Collaborate and iterate to get it right. Work with fellow designers and engineers to generate many possible designs to solve a need, evaluate their trade-offs, and test and implement the most promising solutions.
- Improving the products continuously. Driven by data and UX research, designing and analysing interactions to support key growth metrics, including incorporating user feedback from multiple sources into subsequent releases
- Facilitate internal Innovation and Design workshops.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Experience. 4-7 years of experience as a professional UI/UX designer for consumer products in start-up and/or international company environments
- User-centric. Design with intuition, but thrives for users feedback, observe users interact with products (e.g Usability Testing), and design a better experience based on the feedback
- Hands-on. Knowledge of standard design and wireframing and prototyping tools (e.g SketchApp, InVision Studio, Adobe CS) and lean design methodology (e.g Design Sprint)
- Up to date. Familiar with latest trends in design for relevant platforms, including Google Material Design and Apple HIG (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Passionate. Love designing simple and intuitive user interfaces and interaction design
- Collaborative. Ability to interact with both technical and nontechnical people to complete a project
- Creative. See things differently and come up with solutions that solve problems
- Detailed. Colors, typography, space, balance