MOM HR team supports the Ministry to build and sustain an agile and future-ready workforce so as to achieve MOM's objectives. Join us if you share our passion in recruiting, growing and retaining our officers.
As part of the Manpower Planning and Workforce Analytics unit, you will be responsible for overall manpower planning of the Ministry where you will drive the formulation of workforce strategies to support the Ministry's strategic workforce planning needs. You will partner closely with Business HR Partners to connect with business, conduct sense-making research and translate data into actionable insights which supports HR strategy formulation. You will distill data into simple visuals and presentations and conduct analytics on data to draw conclusions about the information. Requirements:
- Possess good analytical and quantitative skills with fundamental understanding of analytics;
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills;
- Be meticulous with an eye for detail;
- Be resourceful;
- Be creative, bold and solution-oriented; and
- Be a team player with ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders.
Advertised: 17 Jul 2019
Applications close: 24 Jul 2019