Job Category Sales Job Details
Account Executive, Vietnam, Enterprise Corporate Sales (Vietnamese-Speaking) - BASED IN SINGAPORE
The Enterprise Corporate Sales (ECS) Account Executive is responsible for managing a large volume of smaller size opportunities within Enterprise clients. Partnering with our most seasoned sales executives this role will suit those who are looking to take their enterprise sales skills to the next level. With a sales model that fosters collaboration and supports your success, this is a great opportunity to forge a successful sales career.
With a business culture that has the customer's interests at the core of everything we do, we'll set you up for success by providing a comprehensive induction and on boarding to the business including a five day bootcamp in San Francisco. On top of your own business development we provide a range of support functions to help create and drive opportunities from internal sales support to highly skilled pre-sales so it is not just you against the world. Responsibilities:
- To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by selling Salesforce solutions into ECS accounts within an assigned within a sub set of major account/customer or vertical market.
- You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold-calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Salesforce solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners, etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Daily update of the Salesforce system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Full accountability to deliver monthly forecasted/committed deals.
- Strong sense of urgency and always be ready to close deals.
- Strong drive with growth mindset to drive results and take on big challenges.
- Experienced and matured enterprise business sales personnel with proven track record of growing net new business and consistent delivery against sales targets.
- Extensive and relevant experience of selling enterprise software solutions gained within a major software vendor.
- Extensive experience selling to customers in Vietnam.
- Compelling communication skill to articulate Salesforce Capabilities, Business Model and Advantages to C-Level and senior business decision makers.
- Credibility at all levels, including CxO.
- CRM application sales or vertical Industry sector experience would be viewed favourably.
- Strong tenure with previous employers.
- Business-level fluency in Vietnamese & English.
*LI-MB #LI-HAN #LI-HCM
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.