Blue Sky Escapes empowers curious, independently-minded travellers to venture into and uncover some of the world’s less travelled destinations. We offer our expertise and experience in curating one-of-a-kind journeys which are authentic, extraordinary and transcendent; so as to spur you to step out of your comfort zone, discover the world we live in and enrich your sense of self.
Learn more about us on our website (www.blueskyescapes.co), Facebook or Instagram (@bluesky.escapes). Job Description
We are looking for a passionate, high-performing and multi-tasking full-time travel support intern who bears the following skills and qualities, to join us in growing an independent travel and lifestyle brand:
- experience in administrative sales and support in the travel market (preferred) – in particular, is capable of dealing with enquiries from previous, existing or prospective clients or corresponding with existing or prospective partners/suppliers of the company, governmental authorities, including the design of itineraries and proposals;
- experience in website development and wordpress preferred;
- good writing skills – for crafting engaging copy and editing content/descriptions of destinations and journeys we offer, to be uploaded on the website or sent to clients;
- capable of keeping abreast of any developments with respect to our destinations which may have an impact on the travel industry and conducting thorough travel and business-related research, whether of the industry or our destinations in general or of our competitors and analysing any research findings and preparing reports on the same;
- capable of dealing with any matters relating to the operations of the Company, such as the preparation of internal documentation and establishment of standard operating procedures; and
- flexible and responsive attitude – given that we are a lean set-up, job descriptions are dynamic and tend to evolve to include other roles. In this regard, a genuine interest in travel as an industry is key.
- Technical skills required: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint
Kindly email your CV and period of availability to *protected email*. The applicant should also include a cover letter which provides the following: a) Why he/she would like to join the team, b) How he/she proposes to contribute to the team and c) Describe a situation where he/she had a dispute with a peer. What was it about? How did it end up?
09 May 19
09 May 19
04 Jul 19
07 Jun 19
15 May 19
Share the page