“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” - George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda (small 'f') is the world's favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it's getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
However this doesn't happen without some really awesome people. We are looking for a Senior Manager- Special Projects (APAC) to support our growing regional team here in. As a Senior Manager for Special Projects , you will have the opportunity to be a part or new project initiatives and lead few projects in the food business across APAC. To thrive in this role, you will come with an entrepreneurial mindset and have the ability to lead and drive projects in a complex environment. Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and create of in-depth roadmaps to launch and scale projects that require involvement and buy-in from numerous stakeholders in the organization within the food delivery space
- Develop business case and cost-benefit analysis to justify investments into special projects
- Research on latest trends and innovation within the food delivery space and develop a customize solution for foodpanda in APAC.
- Work closely with the leadership teams across APAC and align on objectives and deliverables.
- Independently drive end-to-end projects, implementing new innovative solutions and scaling existing initiatives
- Gauge the success of a project and decide whether to stop or scale an initiative
What we offer:
- Startup / Entreprenurial experience/ Experience in a similar role is preferred
- Fast learner with a highly analytical mindset who can solve problems and "get things done"
- Strong experience in regional role and managing stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Highly analytical and should be have the business acumen on planning and executing large scale projects
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Regular company and team events