Toyo Pumps Singapore Pte Ltd. is a decade old Machinery equipment and sales company operating in a niche market of solids handling. We have currently expanded our product line to include water/waste handling products and solutions - Pumps and accessories, having manufacturing capabilities in Europe & Japan. We are a small team working closely to realise a common goal. Job Description Job description
We are looking for a bilingual (familiar in English and preferably Mandarin) sales intern who can speak in both languages. We require these two languages specifically as our clients are English/Mandarin speaking while our manufacturing capabilities are in Europe/Japan.
- Research & generate a clientele list
- Build the client database and identify key contracts
- Engage prospects through multiple channels to generate new sales leads
- Regularly attend industry events, network and build industry relationships
- Speak to clients about product and values
- Arrange meeting schedules with clients
- Ensure prompt response to enquiries/or resolution to customer complaints
What we’re looking for in you:
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- You'll learn how to identify business opportunities, convert them prospective requirements which may lead to closing the deal
- Be exposed to the art of maintaining fruitful relationships with clients
- Learn to build and maintain a healthy sales funnel
- Be technically sound about the water/solid handling process and the equipment used in the industry
- Be with the decision makers to discuss with clients on a prospective deal
- Good incentive for work-based performance
We will equip you with all the necessary training you need to speak with clients, respond technically to a query and report to the immediate director independently.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
21 May 19
07 Jun 19
07 May 19
27 May 19
07 Jun 19
Share the page