We're building an online platform that helps users to explore new opportunities and help businesses to grow through gaining new users.
PanelPlace started off by connecting users to market research opportunities, providing a reliable channel for users to access legitimate survey companies worldwide. Today, we've expanded our opportunity categories to serve members from over 40 countries, with reputable brands partnering with us on our platform. We hope that our platform can act as a bridge between users and businesses so that beneficial products or services can be brought to the masses in an easy, trustworthy manner. To us, it is always about bringing a win-win situation for our users and clients. Job Description RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Assist in project setup and implementation.
- Support member queries for our platform.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Based in Singapore. Singaporean/ PR only.
- Permanent position with a minimum of 6 months commitment.
- Excellent English written skills. Fluent in another APAC language is a Plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/ Google Suite.
- Must be IT savvy.
- People oriented, enjoy helping others and have a good learning attitude.
- Highly responsible, organized, detail-oriented and meticulous with good follow-through.
This is a part-time work from home position with the requirement to work in the office at least 2 times a week (to be discussed during the interview).
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV to *protected email*.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
30 May 19
10 Jun 19
17 Jun 19
03 Jun 19
04 Jun 19
Share the page